Position: Customer Service Representatives – Full Time
Position Status: Full Time
Hours of Work: shift hours apply
Department: Contact Centre
Location: Bridgewater, N.S
Wage: $11.20 per hour
Strong computer skills required
Working as a CSR you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers. You are directly accountable for service levels, telephone service factors and quality of calls within a team-driven and fast-paced work environment. The primary role of this position is to exceed customers’ expectations with a superior service experience.
• Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
• In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
• Remain current on program and corporate products and processes.
• Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions. This may entail identifying and resolving complaints, influencing to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution and following escalation protocol, as appropriate.
• Fulfill customer expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
• Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction, and wrap up calls by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third parties (e.g., business partners) when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
• Participate in team huddles/committees (e.g., escalation queues, call campaigns, best practices, peer listening). Take initiative on learning opportunities.
• Participate in continuous improvements, with focus on service excellence.
• Participate in cross training initiatives and mentoring opportunities.
• Strong and developed communication skills.
• Excellent command of English and French, professional telephone manner and literacy required.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise appropriate analytical and judgment skills required in dealing with moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers.
• Must have flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts, available to work in a 24/7 Environment
• Working knowledge of PCs, and strong keyboarding skills.
• Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
Position Reports to: Team Leader, TD Waterhouse
Applications Submitted to: [email protected]
Millennium 1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.