Closing Date: 20191213
Location: New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Stingray has a fantastic opportunity for the right sales professional to join Mix 94.1 and Z 97.9 in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia. You will be part of a professional, driven team responsible for helping grow local businesses in Pictou County!
• You are a driven, sales professional that cares about their client’s success
• You have sales experience. Knowledge of broadcast and/or digital media is an asset
• You have a passion for finding new businesses, building relationships and solving problems
• You thrive in an environment of collaboration, ideas and action.
• You understand accountability to your team and your clients.
• You can present your ideas with confidence.
• You love uncapped earning potential and great sales incentives
Successful applicant will:
• Prospect and obtain meetings with new and established clients
• Conduct client needs analysis
• Prepare and present audio and digital solutions that achieve client objectives
• Earn the right to ask for the sale
• Service, maintain and grow a list of accounts
• Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
How To Apply:
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
1. Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
2. And then send us your resume at [email protected]
Submissions deadline: December 13th, 2019
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.