Accounts Receivable Clerk
Employer: BMI Ltd.
Closing Date: 20191027
Contact Name: Brittany Stewart
Phone: (902) 543-2446
Email: [email protected]
Location: Lunenburg, NS
Hours: Full-Time, Weekdays, Days, Permanent
Additional Info: BMI Ltd. is based in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia and over the past 40 years has worked to build a better life for its employees, clients and communities we serve.
Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team located in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. Reporting to the Controller, the successful candidate will be focused on the timely and effective monitoring and collection of accounts receivable.
Responsibilities: - Run credit checks and open new customer accounts
- Inputting and posting payments to customer accounts
- Identify all customer accounts due and past due at month
- Contact customers to arrange payment and monitor progress of payment
- Monitor accounts to control the Company exposure to high risk customers
- Various month end duties in preparation for running customer statements
- Annual preparation and communication of budget plans for budget customers
- Responding to inquiries, general office duties and other specific activities as required
Essential Skills: Reading, Document Use, Computer Use, Thinking, Oral Communication, Working With Others, Continuous Learning
Employability Skills: Confidence, Good Attitude, Time Management, Teamwork
How To Apply:
Simply email your resume to [email protected]
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.