Brand Ambassadors Needed for Holiday Market
Employer: Mosaic North America
Closing Date: 20191125
Contact Name: Jasleen Nagra
Phone: 905 238 8422
Email: [email protected]
Location: Mississauga, ON
Additional Info: Position Summary
Mosaic is currently seeking a team of high energy Brand Ambassadors to represent an Outdoor Holiday Market at leading retailer! You will be welcoming patrons to the footprint, where you will be engaging consumers and bringing holiday spirit. This will be fantastic event with a variety of giveaway’s, contests, food and much more, so you'll need to have an awesome, outgoing personality!
Some of your responsibilities could include:
• Greeting customers with holiday cheers
• Managing various booth stations (food/beverage sampling such as ornament hot chocolate/drink yourselfie/local flavours, winter wonderful forest, snowman photo-opp, urban sledding, tree lighting ceremony, etc)
• Programing could include: cup of cheer, X-mas eve bakeshop, magical brunches, the hasty host, elegantly edible decor, etc.)
• *Note - reps will be working outdoors in cold weather and must be comfortable with outdoor climate*
• Outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic personality
• Dependable and reliable when working within an assigned schedule
• Self-motivated and comfortable working within a team
• Comfortable handling food and speaking about food
• Must be available for training and activation dates
Responsibilities: Training: November 28th
Halifax- Team 11
Dec. 6, 7, 8, 14, 15 11am- 7pm shifts
Halifax, Bedford, Fredericton – Team 10
Dec. 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22 11am- 7pm shifts
** Please note for this opportunity, travel is required to Fredericton for the first weekend. All travel costs/accommodations will be paid by Mosaic.
Essential Skills: Oral Communication, Working With Others
Employability Skills: Motivation, Confidence, Good Attitude, Teamwork, Presentation
How To Apply:
Please email [email protected] with your resume and subject header HALIFAX HOLIDAY MARKET!
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.