Business Development Manager
Location: Moncton, New Brunswick
Moncton’s rock Station C103 and New Country 96.9 requires a Business Development Manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on business to business sales along with marketing and advertising. The ideal candidate also has experience researching market trends and developing customer relations.
Business Manager’s Focus:
• Prospect and develop new business opportunities
• Revenue growth of emerging categories and revenue opportunities
• Work towards target categories and specific goals
The successful applicant should have the following qualities, attributes and experience level:
• Collaborate with creative, design and programming teams to ensure all client requirements are met.
• Communicating new ideas to prospective clients.
• Establish, grow and maintain relationships with prospect accounts
• Overseeing the development of marketing literature and drafting presentations.
• Possess a strong understanding of our products and our industry.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
If you’re interested in joining one of Canada’s largest broadcasting companies and you’re a professional with a focus on business development, then this is the position for you. The right candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package that meets your potential for success.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Patricia Crowell, Sales Manager to [email protected] by Friday, December 20, 2018.
Stingray values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: https://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/