Employer: Sensea Nordic Spa
Location: Chester, NS
Hours: (1 part time, 1 temporary)
POSITION: Cleaners (1 part time, 1 temporary)
COMPANY: Sensea Nordic Spa
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: $15.00 per hour
HOURS: 7:15pm-11pm Sunday to Thursday, 9:15pm-1am Friday & Saturday.
Become part of the first Nordic Spa in Nova Scotia: SENSEA NORDIC SPA. Our spa is in beautiful South Shore region in Chester. The site is nestled in a deep forest by a lake. Our spa offers guests an all season outdoor Nordic experience including Massages (relaxation, hot stone, therapeutic, and pregnancy) saunas, hammams, outdoor baths and other relaxation areas.
We are looking for site cleaners to keep the site clean each day. To be successful in this tole, the ideal cleaner will have a genuine attention to details and will always show care in her/his work.
• Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping or hardwood, laminate, or tiles floors
• Vacuums and cleans carpeted areas and performs further treatment if necessary (spot cleaning)
• Disposing of trash from bins and containers
• Scrubbing sinks, basins, and tolilets in private and public washrooms
• Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy
• Reporting repairs and replacements needed to owners
• Reliable and puntual with dedicated professsionalism to job and duties
• Ability to work well alone or with a partner or team
• Organized and able to follow a schedule
• Pays attention to details when cleaning
• Previous experience an asesst but not necessary ( will train)
How To Apply:
Please send resume to: [email protected]
This employer is responsible for following all guidelines that have been directed under the office of Dr. Strang during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.