Employer: Jaspro Services Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Location: Brooklyn, NS
Our expanding and reputable South Shore Company is presently recruiting for Commercial cleaners in the Bridgewater and Chester areas and we are always looking to grow our existing workforce in Queens county.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Commercial Cleaners are responsible for:
• Working as a team, communication is very important
• Working in our client’s facilities to perform general and specific cleaning services
• Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
• Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilet, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc. in restrooms, break rooms and/or kitchenettes
• Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
• Sweep, mop, vacuum and/or hand scrub floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
• Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas
• Wipe down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
• Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to Jaspro management
• Arrive to work (client location) at scheduled time, perform services to established standards and insure the client’s facility is locked and secured when you finish and leave.
• Handle special requests for customers as appropriate and note handling on the customer checklist
• Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
• A company IPhone will be provided
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
The Commercial Cleaners must be:
• Detail oriented – pay attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests.
• Friendly and Professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed
• Team player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.
• Self starter - able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.
• Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities
• Reasoning ability. Good common sense with ability to solve practical problems.
• Ability to work evening and weekends as required
• Valid Nova Scotia Drivers license and access to reliable transportation
• Ability to travel to businesses in rural locations (mileage paid)
• Ability to drive company vehicles as required
• Criminal Records checks required for all hires
The Commercial Cleaner should demonstrate the following competencies
Essential Employability Skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule
• Experience with prioritizing tasks and maintaining a fast speed of service
The typical physical demands of the Commercial Cleaner include:
• Strength Requirements:
Ability to lift items of 30 lbs.
• Environmental considerations:
Ability to work with cleaning solutions, waxing compounds and other related cleansers
How To Apply:
Interested applicants can apply by submitting resume with references via email to
[email protected] OR Call: 902-356-2592