Construction Shop Supervisor Lead
Employer: Kelly Services
Location: Liverpool, NS
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week
We at Kelly are looking for a professional, reliable Construction Shop Supervisor Lead to join our client in Liverpool, NS. As the Team Lead, you will be a working supervisor and responsible for the supervision of the shop-crew. You will work closely with your team and the company owner to ensure a quality, timely and cost-efficient delivery of the assigned projects.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week
Location: Liverpool, NS
• Trades diploma or equivalent experience
• 5+ years' experience in the construction industry with thorough knowledge of construction aspects (technology, equipment and methods)
• 2-3+ years' experience supervising a crew/team
• 1+ years' experience hiring a strong, reliable, team
• Experience with coaching, training and providing performance related improvements
• Proven understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and safe work practices
• Experience with reading and understanding construction & development blueprints and design scopes
• Proven autonomous work ethic
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent team building and collaboration skills
• Detail orientation with excellent organization and time management skills
• Favourable criminal background check
• Working alongside team, direct and lead shop operations in the delivery of schedules, quality control, and client standards
• Support the owner in personnel transactions; hiring, wages, scheduling, etc.
• Adhere to all Health & Safety standards
• Coach, train and provide performance related improvements to team as needed
• Daily communication with owner regarding concerns and status of assigned projects
Interested? Email your resume to Amanda McNutt at [email protected] Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at kellyservics.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
How To Apply:
Email your resume to Amanda McNutt at [email protected]
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.