Customer Service Representative
Employer: Advocate Printing & Publishing
Location: Bridgewater, NS
Come join us and be a part of our community! What we have to offer:
• Base Salary
• Group Benefit Plan
• Registered Pension Plan
Advocate Printing & Publishing is the largest privately-owned printing and publishing company in Atlantic Canada. Our customers' success makes our business successful. The Advocate family values and understands that people really do make a difference.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results driven, indispensable customer service representative who will support our fast-paced award-winning print and production teams. The successful candidate will maximize Print and Production solutions to meet the needs of customers while maintaining and enhancing Indispensable Customer Service. Working within a professional team environment you will collaborate with Sales Representatives, Pre-media and other internal departments.
• Support delivery of all customer products from sales through to delivery of finished products.
• Maintain and comply with all inter-department processes and procedures as required.
• Accurately complete sales docket instructions and enter information to pre-media department.
• Ensure timely and accurate client file specifications are processed through pre-media.
• Prepare and process order updates per customer changes.
• Ensure accurate distribution lists are received and processed through distribution on-time.
• Manage issues pertaining to the client orders that may arise from bindery, pre-press and other departments.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date communication with customers regarding production job status.
• Maintain accurate and effective communication with Shipping and Receiving to ensure deliveries are met.
• Prepare sales docket orders to billing stage and forward to accounting.
• Adhere to job procedures and policies ensuring customer reports, schedules and program deadlines are met.
• Attend and actively participate in customer service and production meetings.
• Relief support for front desk.
• Perform other general duties as required.
The successful candidate will possess:
• 2 to 3 years customer service experience ideally within commercial print
• Very analytical & able to identify and solve problems
• Strong mathematical skills
• In depth experience working with MS Suite of office products.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Very good interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently as well as part of the team.
• Excellent time management and customer service planning and execution skills.
How To Apply:
Send your resume in confidence to: [email protected]
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.