Customer Service Representative
Employer: Millennium1 Solutions
Hours: Full Time, 7am-1am, Monday – Sunday Rotational Shifts
The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting or exceeding client goals for quality and performance for assigned programs. We are looking for candidates who have a keen interest in solving customer issues/answering questions as quickly and easily as possible, while being committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner. In this role, the Inbound Sales Representative is a brand Ambassador and the first point of contact for President’s Choice Financial MasterCard.
• Responsible for the initial activation of credit cards
• Sell and up-sell various products and services (achieving monthly sales targets).
• Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
• In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer needs through contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
• Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions.
• Fulfill customer expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
• Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction.
• Wrap up calls by inputting data for call history.
• Participate in continuous improvements, with focus on service excellence.
• Excellent command of the English language - both oral and written.
• English; Bilingual (French) an asset
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications.
• Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints.
• Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills (min 25 wpm).
• Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
• Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
• Must have flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts.
• Must be available to work during hours of operation, including weekends.
• Experience working in a call center environment specifically in a customer service role
• Previous Financial Services experience would be considered an asset.
Position Reports to: Team Leader
How To Apply:
Applications Submitted to:
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.