General Food Production Team Member
Location: Blanford, NS
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FULL TIME WORK? Apply today! Start tomorrow!!
Talentworks is looking to fill full-time day shift positions in Blandford, NS ASAP!! Our client is seeking full time team members for General Food Production. This is a growing company and could lead to a permanent opportunity for the right fit.
· Doing pre work for product, measuring and weighing ingredients
· Checking quality of food products
· Working with raw fish products
· Working with ready to cook foods
· Standing for long periods
· Ability to routinely lift/carry 30-40lbs minimum
· Ability to work in a cold/wet environment
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Steel toed rubber boots required
· Must be reliable and dependable
· Must have reliable transportation to get to/from work for scheduled shifts
· Rate of pay: $14.06/hr
· Employee incentives
· Employee Referral program
Interested in hearing more? Apply today and our recruiters will reach out to schedule an interview!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.06 /hour
How To Apply:
Send resume directly to me at [email protected]
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position