Heavy Production Labourers
Closing Date: 20191021
Contact Name: Hailey Coleman
Email: [email protected]
Location: Lunenburg, NS
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekdays, Weekends, Days, Evenings, Nights
Other Details: Assisting mainly in production
Salary: $16.50-$17.20/hour plus applicable shift premiums
Additional Info: What's in it for you?
- Starting pay rate of $16.50 per hour, plus additional premiums for evening shifts and potential overtime pay
- Potential for a full-time permanent position
- The chance to work with an internationally recognized company
- Part Time to Full-time hours
What will you bring to the role?
- Clean criminal record check
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Steel toed boots
- Ability to lift upwards of 50 pounds regularly
- Work efficiently in a fast paced environment that can be noisy, wet, or dusty
- Work a fluctuating scheduled with a variety of shifts including days, evenings, and weekends
Responsibilities: What will you be doing?
- Lifting and moving boxes of product (10-50lbs) and breaking down boxes
- Preparing products for shipping by loading pallets, completing tags, and operating machinery
- Assisting in production by loading machines with product, weighing and mixing recipes, sawing raw materials, and other related duties as required
Essential Skills: Reading, Writing, Numeracy, Oral Communication, Working With Others
Employability Skills: Motivation, Good Attitude, Time Management, Teamwork
How To Apply:
Email resumes to [email protected]
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.