Home Support Workers
Employer: Earth Angels Homecare
Contact Name: Tamara Ballard, LPN
Email: [email protected]
Location: Bridgewater, NS
Hours: Part-time, casual, weekdays, weekends, days, evenings and nights
Earth Angels Homecare is actively recruiting for Home Support Workers.
Earth Angels Homecare is locally owned and has served communities across Nova Scotia for over 15 years. We are committed to helping members of our community maintain independence through the support of compassionate, consistent, and reliable caregivers. Our caregivers provide in-home assistance in activities of daily living.
• Attending to clients and providing family caregiver respite
• Providing hands-on personal care as needed for such activities as bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming/hygiene, and monitoring medications
• Assisting clients with their errands (accompanying the client, for example, to the grocery store and/or medical appointments),
• Light housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting and laundry.
• Alzheimer’s & other dementias care-training provided.
• Meal preparation
Why work for Earth Angels Homecare:
• Shift Flexibility: mornings, days, evenings, or overnights
• Relationship building: providing consistent care to our clients
• Paid training programs
• Supervised supportive care
• Competitive wages based on experience, education and/or certifications
• Two references
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to travel to clients' homes
• CPR and/or First Aid Certification
• Clear Criminal/Vulnerable Sector Background Check
How To Apply:
Apply today! You can submit your resume via email: [email protected]
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.