Member Experience Specialist
Employer: Millennium 1 Solutions
Closing Date: 20191115
Location: 100-197 Dufferin Street, Bridgewater
Hours: Full Time, Monday – Sunday Rotational Shifts
Rate of Pay: $14.00/HR English, $16.00/HR Bilingual (French/English)
Start Date: November 14th
The successful candidates will be responsible for the membership experience through providing best in class credit card support and services. The Member Experience Specialist will be a valued member of the Credit Card Contact Centre team and will report into a Team Leader.
• Manage incoming phone inquiries and requests from cardholders and financial institution partners, which include, but not limited to: general inquires, secure code, website support, points/rewards programs, card applications, sales, escalations, retention, activation's, balance inquiry.
• Responsible for introducing and promoting new services in a business development capacity.
• Maintaining timely problem resolution and high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Validating customer information, and requests. Identify the customer’s needs through customer contact.
• Analyze information presented by the caller to process next step according to the nature of the inquiry.
• Remain current on program information and business initiatives, as well as corporate products and processes.
• Identify and resolve complaints while influencing the situation to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution ensuring the escalation process is followed as necessary.
• Accurately complete appropriate documentation for required transactions.
• End call by completing necessary actions to fulfill customer requests.
• Other duties as required
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Previous sales experience considered an asset. • Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications.
• Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
• Professional telephone manner and literacy required.
• Minimum of 3 months Customer Service experience.
• Credit/debit card processing and financial institution operations experience preferred.
• Ability to process credit limit increases.
• Ability to offer products and services that align with customer profile and need.
• Align with the credit union philosophy of “people helping people” and the company’s core values: People Matter, Collaborate for Results, Ownership Perspective and Embrace Change.
Position Reports to: Team Leader
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to: [email protected]
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.