Production Operator (Trimming)
Employer: BMI Ltd.
Closing Date: 20191004
Contact Name: Brittany Stewart
Phone: (902) 543 - 2446
Email: [email protected]
Location: Lunenburg, NS
Hours: Full-Time, Weekdays
Responsibilities: We are currently seeking a Trimming Operator for our client who is a leading manufacturer for the aerospace industry.
- Use hand tools and machine shop equipment to trim edges of composite parts
- Locate and interpret necessary technical documentation to perform basic trimming functions
- Understand the requirements and location for correct tooling, both customer-supplied and company-owed
- Assess tooling conditions and recommend corrections or improvements
- Follow policies and procedures and meet high quality standards
- Follow and manage work plan and maintain logs and documentation
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Mechanical background or experience in body work
- Manual dexterity and ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Professional references
- Reliable transportation
- Steady, full-time hours, weekends off!
- Overtime and double time available
- Competitive hourly wage
- Employee social events
Employability Skills: Good Attitude, Accountability, Time Management, Teamwork
How To Apply:
This is an opportunity to work with a great employer that provides a challenging and rewarding work environment. If you are reliable, hardworking and a team player, we encourage you to apply today!
Interested candidates must submit their resume to [email protected]
For more information, connect with our recruitment lead:
Brittany Stewart | Recruitment Lead
BMI Ltd. | www.bmiltd.ca
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.