Retail Sales Associate, Bridgewater - Bell
Employer: Bell Aliant
Closing Date: 20191205
Contact Name: Amanda Di Stefano
Email: [email protected]
Location: Bridgewater, NS
Hours: Part-Time, Weekdays, Weekends, Days, Evenings
Other Details: Permanent job with opportunities for growth
Salary: Base hourly pay + uncapped commissions
Additional Info: Bring your personality to the job
• You love helping people find the products that will make their lives better
• You’re passionate about new technology and ready to explain it to anyone, from an expert to a novice
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a flexible schedule
• At Bell, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it!
Get benefits and build a career path
• We recognize your hard work through incentives, rewards, and employee discounts on services
• Full benefits package for full-time and part-time employees
• Online and in-class training to develop your skills, along with opportunities for career growth and promotions
• Competitive hourly wage plus commission (starting at $18-24 per hour*)
Apply now >>
* This range is not a guaranteed rate. The range presented is an approximation based on current Sales Associate’ commissions and base wages. As it is an uncapped structure, associates may make more than presented, though Sales Associates are guaranteed their base wage as outlined by their employment contract.
Responsibilities: Build great customer experiences that keep customers coming back to our stores
• Be able to build a connection with customers to find the right products and services for them
• Provide a great experience and build loyalty with every customer, every day
• Enjoy the challenge of hitting sales targets
• Be excited to learn about new technology and services
• Knowing a second language is a plus! If you’re applying for a job in Quebec, you’ll need to speak French to do the job
Essential Skills: Computer Use, Thinking, Oral Communication, Working With Others, Continuous Learning
Employability Skills: Motivation, Confidence, Good Attitude, Adaptability, Teamwork
How To Apply:
Send your resume to: [email protected] or bring it in-store at the Bridgewater Mall!
For more information, visit our careers site www.jobs.bce.ca
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.