Retail Sales Manager
Employer: Stingray Radio Q88.9
Closing Date: 20200207
Location: Saint John. NB
Stingray Radio - Saint John. NB
Retail Sales Manager
Are you the next Retail Sales Manager for Saint John’s Iconic rock station?
Q88.9 has an opportunity waiting for the right kind of person. It is here you find that the table is set for the next, big win in your career. Saint John is the only city on the beautiful Bay of Fundy. The urban charms of the port city make it the perfect back drop to stroll along market square, watch the cruise ships dock and take in the fine restaurants and galleries.
Our station is not only influential locally, they also dominate the key monetization demographics. Now, you bring your own style and approach to continue the tradition of winning in sales.
What you bring -
• Strong leadership and coaching to a team that loves to solve problems for clients
• Proven track record of achievement during your career
• A strong bias towards creativity, fun and momentum
• Above average New Business Development / Blue Ocean ideas
• A belief that continuous training and learning are vital to success
What Stingray provides -
• A company that loves winning and is used to it.
• All the tools you need to do the work
• An extremely competitive salary + a generous bonus plan based on realistic and achievable goals.
• Full benefit package including medical, disability, life insurance
• Opportunity to participate in the Stingray Stock Purchase Program
• Opportunities for advancement inside Canada’s best Radio Company
How To Apply:
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
1. Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
2. And then send us your resume to [email protected]
Submissions deadline: February 7, 2020
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.