Employer: Kognitive Marketing
Closing Date: 20180412
Contact Name: Shallu Gupta
Email: [email protected]
Location: Halifax, Yarmouth, Sydney, Digby, Dartmouth
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekends
Salary: Houlry base rate
Additional Info: Must be 18 years of age Eligible to work in Canada
Responsibilities: Position: Sales Specialist Full/ Part Time
Are you looking to have fun and make some great money? Kognitive Marketing is hiring for a Sales Specialist!
If you are not afraid of approaching people or rejection and have great social skills, this may be the job for you.
As a Sales Specialist, your role will specialize in garnering customer acquisition for our clients’ financial products. This individual would be working inside various retail locations or events focused on customer acquisition by promoting assigned products.
• Ownership of your earning potential- offer an uncapped commission structure with an hourly base pay rate- $11/hr
• Fully paid best in class sales training and ongoing coaching
• Vehicle mileage reimbursement policy
• Career Growth opportunities
• Performance Incentives
• Flexible work environment
• Work for one of the most recognized marketing agencies in Canada.
• Work on behalf of one of the top brands in Canada.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Should be having reliable means of transportation either public transit or own vehicle. (This job does require one to travel between stores).
• Access to a vehicle is an asset to this position
• Ready to join immediately if a successful candidate.
• Self-motivation and reliability.
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with store personnel.
• An exceptional work ethic.
• Legally allowed to work in Canada
• A positive outgoing personality.
• Ability to multitask.
Getting to know Kognitive
Founded in 2006, Kognitive Marketing is recognized as an industry leader in face-to-face, Direct Sales programs. Kognitive invests in our employees by providing them with exceptional training and development, ensuring upward mobility as well as personal and professional growth. Both with our employee commitment as with our client commitment, everything we do is built around results. Kognitive has experienced tremendous growth since its inception, garnering us the #1 ranking on PROFIT 500 as the Fastest-Growing Marketing Company in Canada.
Check us out at www.kognitive.ca or watch our new video- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hcdxr0a1w469b6g/AAApfsSMemovYMx7qkkiSuBSa?dl=0!!
Essential Skills: Reading, Writing, Thinking, Oral Communication, Working With Others, Continuous Learning
Employability Skills: Motivation, Confidence, Attitude, Adaptability, Accountability, Time Management, Presentation
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to [email protected]