Spa Guest Associate
Employer: Sensea Nordic Spa
Hours: 40 hours per week for Full time & 30 hours approx. Part time
POSITION: Spa Guest Associate (1 Full time and 1 Part time)
COMPANY: Sensea Nordic Spa
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: $15.00 per hour with share of tips
HOURS: 40 hours per week for Full time & 30 hours approx. Part time
Sensa Nordic Spa is in the beautiful South shore region in Chester. The site is nested in a deep forest by the lake. Sensa Spa offers guests an all season outdoor Nordic experience including, massages (relaxation, hot stone, therapeutic, and pregnancy) and saunas, hammams, outdoor baths and other relaxation spots.
Customer service is of utmost importance in this position. The successful candidate is committed to the company value: CARE. Our focus is more on who you are rather than the number of diplomas a person has.
• Warmly welcomes guests upon arrival & interacting with them throughout their stay
• Keeps the site welcoming and clean for guests throughout the day
• Reloads the fire pits, emptying trash bins and the reloading drinking stations with proper glasses etc.
• Serving the guests at the snack/bar
• Opening the site in the morning or closing site at the end of the day (depending on shift)
• Hard working and reliable person who will always show care in her/his work
• Attention to detail
• This job requires a great deal of walking and carrying laundry bags regularly throughout the day
• Job is physical as shifts are 8-12 hours
This is NOT a scent free environment as essential oils are used throughout the facility. Some weekend work is required.
How To Apply:
Please send resume to: [email protected]
This employer is responsible for following all guidelines that have been directed under the office of Dr. Strang during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.