Staff Supervisor / Client Service Manager
Employer: Jaspro Services Ltd
Closing Date: 20201130
JOB TITLE: Staff Supervisor / Client Service Manager
REPORTS TO: Owner
• Our expanding and reputable South Shore Company is presently recruiting for a Supervisor/Client Service Manager covering the Liverpool/Bridgewater/Chester areas
• We are presently experiencing above average business growth in all divisions and offer a competitive starting salary of between $15.00 - $19.00 per hour for this position based on experience and qualifications
• A company IPhone will be provided and Medical benefits become available after one year
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Supervisor/Client Service Manager will be responsible for:
The selected candidate will oversee and provide training to our staff while working closely as point of contact with our clients for all aspects of our diverse company. We provide services in Residential and Commercial Cleaning, Landscaping, Property Maintenance as well as our moving/hauling and our Asbestos Abatement divisions.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
• Work with clients to assess needs and implement services
• Ability to communicate with supply chain providers and client’s regarding the negotiation of contracts, agreements and guarantees.
• Assist clients with maintenance requests, schedules, repairs and ensure that janitorial, property maintenance and abatement service jobs are accomplished in a safe and timely manner.
• Maintain accurate records through use of computer programs to capture and document services and maintenance provided including staff work assignments
• Ensure that all of the services provided excel in performance standards and meet all customer expectations
• Build and oversee daily schedules for all staff
• Develop, evaluate, and review plans for a variety of projects and activities; assess feasibility of proposals
• Ensure that all legislative requirements pertaining to Occupational Health and Safety, WCB and required staff training such as WHMIS and PPE are met
• Monitor and evaluate operations, programs, processes and/or practices for quality and effectiveness, make recommendations for improvement
• Supervise subordinate personnel including: determining workload and delegating assignments, training, monitoring and evaluating performance.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs, designing and implementing services and providing ongoing follow up.
Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product or services and answer any questions they might have.
Supervisory Skills: You will be required to onboard and train staff while administering schedules and requests for time off due to illness and vacations
Flexibility: This position is based on a 40-hour week but you may be required to work outside normal business hours as business needs dictate
• Valid Nova Scotia Drivers license and access to reliable transportation
• Ability to travel to businesses in rural locations
• Ability to drive company vehicles as required
• Criminal Records checks required for all hires
• Post Secondary Education in Business Administration with 3 to 5 years experience in a managerial capacity or a combination of training and work experience relevant to this position
Essential Employability Skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule
• Supervisory and Managerial experience considered an asset
How To Apply:
Interested applicants can apply by submitting resume with references via email to
[email protected] OR Call: 902-350 2929
This job posting will be open until November 30/2020, We look forward to hearing from you.
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.