Summer Cruiser Host
Employer: Stingray Radio 88.9
Closing Date: 20190420
Location: Stingray Radio – Rock 88.9 Saint John, NB
Stingray Radio – Rock 88.9 Saint John
Rock 88.9 has an exciting seasonal part-time opportunity in our promotions department. As a member of our team, you will represent Rock 88.9 at various events, concerts, festivals and on location broadcasts in and around the greater Saint John area. You must be motivated, responsible and energetic! This opportunity is for someone who knows how to have fun and can represent our brand in a professional, respectable manner.
- Attend station events and interact with listeners and clients.
- Maximize station on-site presence by setting up banners, event signage etc.
- Execute live and pre-recorded cut-ins.
- Conduct contesting and sampling opportunities on location.
- Perform emcee duties as required.
- Develop current and compelling content for all social media platforms.
- Ensure the proper handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
- Upkeep station vehicles.
- Other duties as required.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Energetic and outgoing personality.
- Possesses the maturity to work without supervision in an independent setting.
- Knowledge of station audience.
- Positive attitude, ability to problem solve and a strong desire to achieve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must have a flexible schedule and to be available on weekends.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume to:
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only those who are qualified will be considered for an interview. No phone calls, please.
Stingray values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position