Summer Cruiser Host
Email: [email protected]
Location: 95.9 Sun FM, Miramichi NB
95.9 Sun FM have an exciting part-time opportunity in as our Summer Cruiser host. As a member of our team, you will represent 95.9 Sun FM at various festivals and events in Miramichi and surrounding areas. You must be responsible, motivated and energetic! This opportunity is for someone who knows how to have fun and can represent our brand in a professional and respectable manner.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, applicants must be able to work independently and as part of a team. We’ve got a bunch or responsibilities and qualifications below, and yes, please read them, because they’re important, but basically we want people who are really outgoing and dependable, can drive (both skill-wise and legal-wise), aren’t afraid to talk to the public and have more common sense than the signs you’ll be hanging. But wait, there’s more:
• Attend station events and interact with listeners as well as clients.
• Maximize station on-site presence by setting up banners/signage.
• Execute live and pre-recorded cut-ins.
• Conduct contesting and sampling opportunities on location.
• Develop current and compelling content for all social media platforms.
• Ensure proper handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record is mandatory
• Detail oriented: attention to detail is essential!
• Reliable and punctual.
• Experience with social media. Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms ie. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. (You know how to clearly communicate with and engage the social media audience in 140 characters or less!)
• Positive attitude, highly energetic, outgoing and eager to interact with listeners and non-listeners to generate excitement at events.
• Understand the importance of representing our brand professionally at all times.
• Must have a flexible schedule and be available on weekends.
How To Apply:
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
1) Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification
2) And then send your resume to Tara Racette at [email protected]
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position