Warehouse Lead Hand
Location: Blanford, NS
Our client located in Blandford is currently looking for a reliable, hardworking WAREHOUSE LEAD HAND. This role is a full-time temporary opportunity with the chance to turn into something permanent.
· Paid weekly
· SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday 730AM-5:00PM
· No weekends (limited if so)
· Opportunity for this role to turn permanent
· Using pallet jack for moving pallets
· Palletizing products
· Wrapping pallets
· Cleaning warehouse
· Loading/unloading trucks
· Snow removal maintenance
· Inventory Counts
· Complete daily reports and paperwork
· Other duties as assigned
· Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Word an asset
· Ability to work well independently
· Must be physically capable of lifting 50lbs routinely
· Ability to stand, bend, twist and walk safely while carrying product.
· Must be able to work in cold temperatures. A lot of this position will be working in the freezer that operates at minus 18 degrees Celsius.
· Steel toed boots
· Ear cover hat
· Warm pants/layered clothing
· Forklift license is required
· Must have reliable transportation to get to/from scheduled shifts
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then what are you waiting for? Send us an updated copy of your resume today!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
How To Apply:
Send resume directly to me at [email protected]
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position