“Water Treatment Technician”
Employer: Colin's Water Treatment
Closing Date: 20201030
Colin's Water Treatment – Serving Bridgewater and the South Shore area for over 5 years
Our company is expanding to meet the needs of our community. We are presently recruiting for a full time “Water Treatment Technician” to join our team.
The “Water Treatment Technician” will be trained by our certified technician to service and install all types of water treatment and pump systems for both residential and commercial clients. The position offers full time responsibilities and an opportunity to gain training, skills and qualifications with a reputable Nova Scotia business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Installation of all types of water treatment systems including Arsenic, Bacterial, Chemical and Salt free, Ozone, Chlorine removal and other specialty systems.
• Service and repair of installed systems as required
• Plumbing and electrical wiring of systems during installations
• Customer Service skills with the ability to understand and explain the systems and their installation procedures
• Safe and effective transportation, delivery and installation of all product lines
• Strong employment background in the plumbing and electrical trades
• A quick learning mechanical aptitude
• Valid Nova Scotia Drivers license (minimum Class 5)
• Ability to provide a NS drivers abstract for insurance purposes
• Ability to pass high security clearance standards
Required Knowledge and Personal Attributes
• Customer services etiquette and friendliness a must
• Willingness to enter into a one-year non-competitive agreement
• Willingness to sign a confidentiality agreement
• Ability to work in confined spaces
• Ability to safely move and set up systems that weigh in excess of 250 lbs.
Rewards of working with Colin’s Water Treatment
• Hourly starting rate of $16.00
• Use of a company van and cell phone
• All work related clothing and Personal Protective Equipment provided
• All tools necessary to perform the job duties supplied
• Professional Development opportunities related to occupation provided
• WCB coverage in place
How To Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this Full time position please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Be sure to type “Water Treatment Technician” in subject line of email.
The deadline for applications is Friday, October 30th/2020 @ 4:00 p.m. and we look forward to hearing from you.
Nova Scotia Works, Employment Solutions Society, Bridgewater posts job listings for the convenience of clients and it does not endorse or recommend employers, a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. This organization explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer, nor is responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of clients/applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment offers and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization/employer to which they are applying. Clients should be prudent and use caution when applying for or accepting any position.