- Recruitment and retention of new hires
- Information and process on Diversity and Inclusion in your workplace
- Assisted access to Government funding programs such as START
- Identifying other community supports to assist with development and growth
- On site mini job fairs
- No cost job postings through the NEW NS Works Digital Job Board
Contact our Employer Engagement Specialist, Jim Key, who will be happy to assist you @ [email protected] or by calling 1 (902) 543-2479 Ext. 23.
Employers can drop into our centre, call or email us about hiring options; employers are encouraged to register with Employment Nova Scotia to access hiring incentive programs such as the START program at LaMPSS or call 1-877-223-0888. We also provide employers with FREE Employer services such as job postings that gain exposure through our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
Are you an employer looking to post a job with us, complete an Employer Job Posting Form here.
We offer (at no cost):
Local employer human resources recruitment, planning and retention services.
Personnel Development for Employees:
- Employability Skills
- Industry information sessions
- Wage subsidies/Funding incentives
- Employer recruiting
- Customized training
Interviews & Information Sessions:
Space is available at our Bridgewater centre for interviews, training or information sessions. We have two rooms available for booking; Our Training Room holds up to 20 people and our Board Room can hold up to 6 people. Please book a week ahead of date required.